- It’s throughout the holiday shopping season — a critical time to amplify Shop Local messaging.
- It has a limited three-month time frame that doesn’t overwhelm partners.
- It helps communities learn from and inspire each other.
- It is totally customizable for each community.
- It connects local communities with a national movement that adds enthusiasm to and excitement for our work.
- Small Biz Saturday, Plaid Friday, and other programs fit in seamlessly with Shop Indie Local.
- Shop Indie Local has a catchy name with an attractive logo.
- It is designed to be an online campaign that fits in nicely with each partner’s social media efforts.
- It is a visible demonstration that the Local Economy Movement and AMIBA are alive and kicking!
- It is free with no hidden fees or charges!
Learn More and Sign Up Today!