Shop Indie Local Partners
We invite you — independent business alliances, neighborhood associations, and local economy-minded business networks — to partner with us on this year’s Shop Indie Local.
Now, more than ever, small businesses need to work together.
Will you join the Shop Indie Local movement this winter — a movement that cultivates hope and empowerment?
The American Independent Business Alliance (AMIBA) will lead this effort to amplify the “Shop Local” message and inspire more of our neighbors to shift a portion of their holiday spending from chain stores and online giants to locally owned businesses.
What Does It Mean to Sign-On as a Partner?
Partners will help us spread the word and energize their members to leverage the Shop Indie Local Season from October 1 – December 31, 2021. Becoming a partner is FREE!
Partners understand the positive ripple effects that occur in our communities when we spend dollars at locally owned, independent businesses. We also value programs and policies that build a local, green, and fair economy rooted in their hometowns.
Partners will receive:
- A listing on Shop Indie Local’s website.
- Ideas on how to celebrate the holiday season this October – December (Plaid Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cider Monday, Giving Tuesday, and other events).
- Event marketing templates — such as press releases, social media posts, and other materials.
- An opportunity to join our Shop Indie Local crowdfunding campaign.
- Show their support for Shop Indie Local by filling out this partner form.
- Provide us with links to any events or promotions they are organizing to support local businesses during the holiday season.
- Spread the word by sharing social media posts and finding other creative ways to engage their members in this effort.
How do you sign on as a partner? It’s easy — sign up here!
Again, there’s no cost to you to participate as a partner.
Also, please feel free to share your questions and ideas with us. Thank you and be well!