We invite independent business alliances, neighborhood associations, and local economy-minded business networks to partner with us to grow our Bicycling Means Business Month Campaign, part of the Choose Indie Local year-round movement.
The American Independent Business Alliance (AMIBA) will lead this effort to amplify “Bicycling Means Business Month” in May. We want to promote the connections between bicycling and healthy local economies.
Partners will help us spread the word and energize their members to join the Choose Indie Local movement. Becoming a partner is FREE!
Partners will receive:
- A listing on our Bicycling Means Business Month webpage
- Weekly email updates with Ideas on how to keep the Bicycling Means Business message strong throughout May
- Campaign templates such as press releases, social media posts, and other materials
- Show their support for Bicycling Means Business Month by sharing their organization’s name with us
- Provide us with links to any events or promotions they are organizing to support this campaign
- Spread the word by sharing social media posts and finding other creative ways to engage their community in this effort
How do you sign on as a partner? It’s easy — please click the blue button to get started.
Again, there’s no cost to you to participate as a partner. Please feel free to share your questions and ideas with us.
Jen Risley, Choose Indie Local Coordinator
Bicycling Means Business Month is part of AMIBA’s Choose Indie Local Initiative.