California Senate Bill 1407, the California Employee Ownership Act, introduced by Senator Josh Becker in February 2022, will educate business owners and other stakeholders about employee ownership, provide funding for business outreach and technical assistance, and streamline and reduce barriers to the transition process. The bill’s co-sponsors are the Worker-Owned Recovery California (WORC) Coalition, Project Equity, and Ownership America. Read more and sign on today!
- Top 5 Reasons to Choose a Community Bank or Credit Union
- Zingerman’s Community of Businesses
- Who’s Local? Find Community Banks and Credit Unions in Your Region
- From Local Banking to Local Investing, Every Dollar that Stays Close to Home Matters
- Virtual Screening of WORKS FOR ALL: Learning From Cincinnati’s Co-op Economy
- Cambridge Savings Bank Offers Financial and Technical Support for Black-Owned Businesses