Join American Independent Business Alliance (AMIBA), the Sustainable Business Network (SBN) of MA, and Cambridge Local First (CLF) for a 13-week spring internship on bolstering resilient local economies. The internship will last from Tuesday, February 1 through Friday, April 29, 2022.
We seek a cohort of highly motivated, self-directed, spring interns to work with us on our public policy and advocacy, business assistance, and public education work. The interns must have strong organizational, communication, and research skills, plus a passion for sustainable economy and public policies.
- Majoring in public policy, business, non-profit, community development, or a related field.
- Willingness to commit anywhere from 5-40 hours per week. We are flexible!
- A sense of humor and passion for local community-building.
- Good organizational skills and a commitment to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- The desire to take feedback and constantly improve.
How to apply: