Shop early to get your holiday gifts on time! The supply chain is even more disrupted this year due to COVID-related labor shortages in publisher warehouses, printing capacity limitations, and shipping issues. All of which means potential out-of-stock items and order delays. Find the perfect gift early this holiday season. November is the new December!
Let’s ensure that independent businesses have strong end-of-the-year sales by supporting them now:
- Pre-order gifts and supplies today
- Buy a gift card
- Support their fundraising campaigns
- Donate to your community’s Independent Business Alliance
- Share on social media how much you love locally owned businesses (tag your post with #shopindielocal)
- Share November is the December posts on social media
Shop early and shop Indie Local — in person or online — then sit back and relax with a good book (or two) for the holidays.
“Bookstores Need Your Help. As booksellers are in the midst of the important fourth-quarter sales season, the American Booksellers Association encourages readers to shop local. Check with your local independent bookstore how you can shop with them — whether in-store, online, or both.”