Shop early to get your holiday gifts on time! The supply chain is even more disrupted this year due to COVID-related labor shortages in publisher warehouses, printing capacity limitations, and shipping issues. All of which means potential out-of-stock items and order delays. Find the perfect gift early this holiday season. November is the new December!
Let’s ensure that independent businesses have strong end-of-the-year sales by supporting them now:
- Pre-order gifts and supplies today
- Buy a gift card
- Support their fundraising campaigns
- Donate to your community’s Independent Business Alliance
- Share on social media how much you love locally owned businesses (tag your post with #shopindielocal)
- Share November is the December posts on social media
Shop early and shop Indie Local — in person or online — then sit back and relax with a good book (or two) for the holidays.
A huge thank you to the American Booksellers Association for creating the November is the New December campaign to boost the Shop Early, Shop Local message. Check out their campaign here.
“Bookstores Need Your Help. As booksellers are in the midst of the important fourth-quarter sales season, the American Booksellers Association encourages readers to shop local. Check with your local independent bookstore how you can shop with them — whether in-store, online, or both.”