We invite independent business alliances, neighborhood associations, and local economy-minded business networks to partner with us to grow our Choose Indie Sustainable Month Campaign, part of the Choose Indie Local year-round movement.
The American Independent Business Alliance (AMIBA) will lead this effort to amplify “Choose Indie Sustainable Month” in March. We want to inspire our communities to celebrate locally owned B Corps, Cooperatives, and other triple bottom line businesses.
Partners will help us spread the word and energize their members to join the Shop Indie Local movement. Becoming a partner is FREE!
Partners will receive:
- A listing on our Choose Indie Sustainable Month webpage
- Weekly email updates with Ideas on how to keep the Shop Indie Sustainable message strong throughout March
- Campaign templates such as press releases, social media posts, and other materials
- Show their support for Choose Indie Sustainable Month by sharing their organization’s name with us
- Provide us with links to any events or promotions they are organizing to support this campaign
- Spread the word by sharing social media posts and finding other creative ways to engage their community in this effort
How do you sign on as a partner? It’s easy — please click the blue button to get started.
Again, there’s no cost to you to participate as a partner. Please feel free to share your questions and ideas with us.
Jen Risley, Choose Indie Local Coordinator
Choose Indie Sustainable Month is part of AMIBA’s Choose Indie Local Initiative.