The American Independent Business Alliance (AMIBA) will lead this effort to amplify “Independents Month” in July. We want to empower you to inspire your community to support locally owned and independent businesses and entrepreneurship.
Partners will help us spread the word and energize their members to join the Indie Challenge and Shop Indie Local movement. Becoming a partner is FREE!
Partners will receive:
- A listing on our Independents Month webpage
- Ideas on how to keep this message strong throughout July
- Campaign templates such as press releases, social media posts, and other materials
- Show their support for Independents Month by sharing their organization’s name with us
- Provide us with links to any events or promotions they are organizing to support this campaign
- Spread the word by sharing social media posts and finding other creative ways to engage their community in this effort
How do you sign on as a partner? It’s easy — please click the blue button to get started.
Again, there’s no cost to you to participate as a partner. Please feel free to share your questions and ideas with us.
Jen Risley, Shop Indie Local Coordinator
Laury Hammel, Sustainable Business Network
Colin Murray, Dane Buy Local
Derek Peebles, American Independent Business Alliance
Independents Month is part of AMIBA’s Shop Indie Local Initiative.