We invite independent business alliances, neighborhood associations, and local economy-minded business networks to partner with us to grow our Eat Local Months Campaign, part of the Shop Indie Local year-round movement.
The American Independent Business Alliance (AMIBA) will lead this effort to amplify the “Eat Local” message this August and September. We want to empower you to inspire your community to eat more locally grown, raised, and made foods, meet the farmers, growers, and chefs behind their food, celebrate diversity in our food system, and learn new skills that keep more of us eating locally throughout the year.
Partners will help us spread the word and energize their members to join the Eat Local/Shop Indie Local movement. Becoming an Eat Local partner is FREE!
Partners will receive:
- A listing on our Eat Local Month’s webpage
- Ideas on how to keep the Eat Local message strong throughout August and September
- Campaign templates such as press releases, social media posts, and other materials
- Show their support for Eat Local Months by sharing their organization’s name with us
- Provide us with links to any events or promotions they are organizing to support this campaign
- Spread the word by sharing social media posts and finding other creative ways to engage their community in this effort
How do you sign on as a partner? It’s easy — please fill out this form to get started.
Again, there’s no cost to you to participate as a partner. Please feel free to share your questions and ideas with us.
Jen Risley, Shop Indie Local Coordinator
Laury Hammel, Sustainable Business Network
Colin Murray, Dane Buy Local
Derek Peebles, American Independent Business Alliance
This Eat Local Campaign is part of AMIBA’s Shop Indie Local Initiative.