We invite independent business alliances, neighborhood associations, and local economy-minded business networks to partner with us to grow our Shop Black-Owned Campaign, part of the Shop Indie Local year-round movement.
The American Independent Business Alliance (AMIBA) will lead this effort to amplify the “Shop Black-Owned” message in February. We want to empower you to inspire your community to support black-owned businesses and celebrate diversity in your local economy.
Partners will help us spread the word and energize their members to join the Shop Black-Owned/Shop Indie Local movement. Becoming a partner is FREE!
Partners will receive:
- A listing on our Shop Black-Owned Month’s webpage
- Ideas on how to keep this message strong throughout February
- Campaign templates such as press releases, social media posts, and other materials
- Show their support for Shop Black-Owned Month by sharing their organization’s name with us
- Provide us with links to any events or promotions they are organizing to support this campaign
- Spread the word by sharing social media posts and finding other creative ways to engage their community in this effort
How do you sign on as a partner? It’s easy — please fill out this form to get started.
Again, there’s no cost to you to participate as a partner. Please feel free to share your questions and ideas with us.
Jen Risley, Shop Indie Local Coordinator
Laury Hammel, Sustainable Business Network
Colin Murray, Dane Buy Local
Derek Peebles, American Independent Business Alliance
This Shop Black-Owned Campaign is part of AMIBA’s Shop Indie Local Initiative.