We invite independent business alliances, neighborhood associations, and local economy-minded business networks to partner with us to grow our Shop Black-Owned Campaign, part of the Shop Indie Local year-round movement.
The American Independent Business Alliance (AMIBA) will lead this effort to amplify the “Shop Black-Owned” message in February. Let’s work together to inspire your community to support Black-owned businesses and celebrate diversity in your local economy.
Partners will help us spread the word and energize their members to join the Shop Black-Owned/Shop Indie Local movement. Becoming a partner is FREE!
Partners will receive:
- A listing on our Shop Black-Owned Month’s webpage
- Weekly email updates with Ideas on how to keep the Shop Black-Owned message strong throughout February
- Campaign templates such as press releases, social media posts, and other materials
- Show their support for Shop Black-Owned Month by sharing their organization’s name with us
- Provide us with links to any events or promotions they are organizing to support this campaign
- Spread the word by sharing social media posts and finding other creative ways to engage their community in this effort
How do you sign on as a partner? It’s easy — please fill out this form to get started.
Again, there’s no cost to you to participate as a partner. Please feel free to share your questions and ideas with us.
Jen Risley, Shop Indie Local Coordinator
This Shop Black-Owned Campaign is part of AMIBA’s Shop Indie Local Initiative.