The American Independent Business Alliance (AMIBA) will lead this effort to amplify the “Move Your Money: Bank Local, Invest Local” message in April. We want to empower you to inspire your community to support community banks and credit unions in your local economy. Plus, we went to help you motivate your community to move more of their money from Wall Street to Main Street by investing in locally owned businesses in their region.
Partners will help us spread the word and energize their members to join the Move Your Money/Shop Indie Local movement. Becoming a partner is FREE!
Partners will receive:
- A listing on our Move Your Money: Bank Local, Invest Local Month’s webpage
- Weekly email updates with ideas on how to keep the Move Your Money message strong throughout April
- Campaign templates such as press releases, social media posts, and other materials
- Show their support for Bank Local Month by sharing their organization’s name with us
- Provide us with links to any events or promotions they are organizing to support this campaign
- Spread the word by sharing social media posts and finding other creative ways to engage their community in this effort
How do you sign on as a partner? It’s easy — please click the blue button to get started.
Again, there’s no cost to you to participate as a partner. Please feel free to share your questions and ideas with us.
Jen Risley, Shop Indie Local Coordinator
This Move Your Money Campaign is part of AMIBA’s Shop Indie Local Initiative.