We invite independent business alliances, neighborhood associations, and local economy-minded business networks to partner with us to grow our Shop Indie Art Month Campaign, part of the Shop Indie Local year-round movement.
The American Independent Business Alliance (AMIBA) will lead this effort to amplify “Shop Indie Art Month” in October. We want to inspire our communities to celebrate locally owned artists, artisans, and creativity.
Partners will help us spread the word and energize their members to join the Shop Indie Local movement. Becoming a partner is FREE!
Partners will receive:
- A listing on our Shop Indie Art Month webpage
- Weekly email updates with Ideas on how to keep the Shop Indie Art message strong throughout October
- Campaign templates such as press releases, social media posts, and other materials
- Show their support for Shop Indie Art Month by sharing their organization’s name with us
- Provide us with links to any events or promotions they are organizing to support this campaign
- Spread the word by sharing social media posts and finding other creative ways to engage their community in this effort
How do you sign on as a partner? It’s easy — please click the blue button to get started.
Again, there’s no cost to you to participate as a partner. Please feel free to share your questions and ideas with us.
Jen Risley, Shop Indie Local Coordinator
Shop Indie Art Month is part of AMIBA’s Shop Indie Local Initiative.